- Name of the Startup: Ceantra Technologies Pvt Ltd
- Founder(s): Mr. Rajeev Tiwari
- Team strength: 10
- Current Status: Post Prototype
- Year of enrollment: 2016
- Technology Domain/Sector: Internet of Things / Automotive
- Notable Achievements:
1. Hindustan Times : http://www.hindustantimes.com/tech/with-self-driving-cars-a-distant-dream-here-s-howtechnology-is-already-hitting-indian-roads/story-Nz1NppLAkRTNaiYhb1piZO.html
3. Telematics Wire (Page 41-42 Startup corner) http://telematicswire.net/mag/2017/NovDec/Smart-Automotive-Nov-Dec17.pdf
- Brief profile (Including product details): CEANTRA Technologies Pvt Ltd is a Product Company focused on Designing and Making Innovative Internet of Things (IoT) products for Smart Car and Smart Transportation domain. The company is being incubated at Electropreneur Park, Delhi, an initiatie of DEITY to promote ESDM sector in India. The members of founding team used to work in senior position in the industry when this idea of working on an Innovative Connected Car IoT Platform was born. If you see generally Car of today they have 60-70% of the BOM cost due to Electronics; cars have an Intelligent Engine Control Unit inside(ECU) but at the Consumer/Driver level we are still not able to make use of the Inherent Smartness of the Car. So, we started working on a Smart Connected IoT Vehicle Product Platform called “SmartCarX” which is based on a connected vehicle platform that enables monitoring of vehicle health, better road safety and data driven online driver marketplace. The founding team comprises of experienced people from industry having diverse background which is an essence for developing any end to end IoT Product Platform. The founding team comprises of Rajeev Tiwari (BTech from NIT Jamshedpur, MBA from XLRI Jamshedpur) having 15+ Experience in Embedded and Semiconductor Industry, Anurag (MTech Embedded Systems, 15+ year of EDA experience), Abhishek Gupta (CTO), Kumaar Sanjjiv (Head Cloud and Mobility- ex TCSer having 17+ years of experience), Sandeep Vadnere (Sales and BD Head- ex Infoscian having 15+ years of experience), Kshitiz Bishnoi (Hardware Design Head), Manusmriti Mishra (HR and People Development).
- USP/Uniqueness: The SmartCarX is based on a connected vehicle platform that enables monitoring of vehicle health, better road safety and data driven online driver marketplace. Based on the real-time Internet of Things data analytics, it is integrated with hardware software and developed by the Ceantra to facilitate preventive car maintenance and online analysis of car driver driving behavior. In addition, the device will capture engine related performance parameters from any vehicle that is Euro IV compliant, initially. The SmartCarX Device is completely designed, developed from scratch in India and it will be also manufactured in India. CEANTRA was selected by Ministry of Electronics, Govt of India (MEITY) and STPI (Soft ware Technology Park of India) under the Electropreneur Park initiative of Govt of India to promote Design in India and Make in India. To make it operational, the SmartCarX device is plugged into the car’s OBD port, the SmartCarX app is installed on the mobile and it starts locating the vehicle’s mileage, location and health insights once the vehicle is driven.
- SmartCarX Hardware has a powerful Microcontrollers, GPS, GPRS, and a host of advanced sensors. The various sensors and peripherals that attach it to the vehicle, transmit the data real time to the central server. At the server-end, the team of founders is building a strong business data analytics as well as process data in the form of notiﬁcations that are consumed by an app or an online portal. SmartCarX diﬀerentiating factor is that we are not just building an Intelligent IoT Hardware Device but also the Complete IoT Platform around the Hardware with Analytics, AI and Intelligence embedded into it. This will lead to development of a SmartCarX Connected CarOS and we are soon allowing the possibility of an open API that will enable developers to build on top of this open API via our Connected CarOS Platform. This API Called “SXOpAPI” – or, “SmartCarX Open API for Connected Cars” – the API oﬀers the ability for partners and Third-Party Developers to access vehicle and car diagnostics, as well as trip data, trip activity, and driving data, for use in their own applications. These apps and ecosystem can be then be focused on numerous use cases, ranging from tracking and improving fuel usage or social road or trip -sharing applications, Or they can be aimed at business ventures, including those involved with logistic and ﬂeet management, those who need to pull data from the vehicle into their own billing or expense platforms, or even those designed for ride-sharing services, or creating a network of Car Service Centres or Vehicle Toeing Stations or breakdown assistance network providers. The end use cases are numerous and can be added as and when the need and scenario demand the changes.
- Capital raised/Revenue generated:
- Awards and accolades:
CEANTRA Technologies team receiving award for CEANTRA-SmartCaRx from STPI Director General during CEBIT India-2016 at Bangalore https://twitter.com/STPIBengaluru/status/807448905734451200
- IP Generated (if any) : Under process
- Contact details
o Address – B-032, Sector 63, Noida , UP 201301
o Website – www.ceantra.com
o Contact number - +91-9999086300, +91-7292074437