- Name of the Startup: GenElek Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
- Founder(s): John Ignatius Kujur, Rose Alveena Anthony
- Team strength: 6
- Current Status: Development of MVP
- Year of enrollment: 2018
- Technology Domain/Sector: Mechatronics/Healthcare
- Notable Achievements: Finalist at ‘Spirit of Manufacturing Awards’
- Brief profile (Including product details): GenElek Technologies Private Limited . GenElek Technologies is a budding company based in New Delhi, India. We are working towards the development of cost-effective and light-weight Exoskeletons applicable in rehabilitation for persons suffering from neurological conditions, paralysis, stroke or spinal cord injury. Incorporated in March 2018 we are the youngest company in the country who is exploring this extremely potent field. Our team comprises of leading neurologists, professors to young engineers working actively in the development of the technology.
Human Exoskeleton is a wearable mobile machine that is powered by a combination of technologies that allows for limb movement with increased strength and endurance.
- USP/Uniqueness: Made in India, Light weight and Cost - Effective Exoskeletons which caters to the natural motion of the user equipped with balance detection system.
· Capital raised/Revenue generated: Seed fund from Electropreneur Park
- Awards and accolades: N/A
- IP Generated (if any): 1 Patent, 2 Provisional
- Contact details
o Address: #1, Electropreneur Park, 3rd Floor, Library Building, University of Delhi, South Campus, Benito Juarez Marg, New Delhi-110021
o Website: https://www.genelektech.com/
o Contact number : M:+91-8802602068