- Name of the Start-up : Trydan Motors Private Limited
- Founder(s): Manojkumar Rampravesh Sharma, Nipun Vinod Kumar Guleria
- Team strength: 5
- Current Status: 1 Product in Market
- Year of enrolment: 2018
- Technology Domain/Sector: Electric Vehicle
- Notable Achievements:
- Brief profile (Including product details ): Manufacturer of Electric Vehicles. First product electric cycle is on sale. Electric cycle runs on 36V, 250W BLDC hub motor powered by Li-ion battery. It has three riding modes, EV (using throttle), Pedal assist mode and hill assist mode. To ride it manually, cycle has 7 gears.
- USP/Uniqueness: Pedal assist system is a smart system which delivers the power from motor automatically depending upon rider’s input and driving terrain.
- Capital raised/Revenue generated: 10 Lac
- Awards and accolades:
- IP Generated (if any):
- Contact details
- Address: #10 Electropreneur Park, 3rd Floor, Library building, University of Delhi, South Campus, New Delhi-110021.
Contact number: +91 8587078278