· Name of the Startup: PolyMage Labs Private Limited
· Incubated at: Innovation Centre, SID, Indian Institute of Science
· Founder(s): Uday Kumar Reddy Bondhugula, Sangamitra Jammula
· Team strength: 2
· Current Status: Being founded – early stage
· Year of enrollment: 2019
· Technology Domain/Sector: Artificial Intelligence - Software, Compilers
· Notable Achievements: None (early founding stage)
· Brief profile (Including product details):
PolyMage Labs is a software startup that aims to develop software products in the form of advanced compiler transformation and parallelization infrastructure to accelerate computations from the domains of artificial intelligence and machine learning. The developed products will help support specialized AI hardware/chips, and enable high-productive AI programming models, frameworks, and languages to be mapped to such hardware.
· USP/Uniqueness: PolyMage Labs aims to address the compilation challenges associated with machine learning and artificial computations. This involves building modular and reusable infrastructure to map machine learning and AI computations expressed in high-level programming models onto a plethora of hardware accelerators.
· Capital raised/Revenue generated: None (early founding stage)
· Awards and accolades: None (early founding stage)
· IP Generated (if any): None
· Contact details
Innovation Centre, SID,
Indian Institute of Science, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560012.
o Website: http://www.polymagelabs.com
Contact number: +91-9482888228